We are looking to recruit a Senior Consultant to join our small advisory team. The role is ideally suited for a person with:
- A minimum of five years’ experience working in a relevant sector of the air transport industry.
- Excellent presentation skills, able to feel confident presenting to senior, C-level clients.
- A good level of numeracy, comfortable with understanding and working with econometric models.
- Strong report writing skills.
- A proven ability to manage a team and deliver projects to an exceptional standard.
- A good understanding of the key economic characteristics of the aviation industry.
The position is open to candidates wishing to work either in our London or Nottingham offices.
Interested candidates should provide a copy of their CV to Tim Coombs, Head of Consultancy by e-mail; firstname.lastname@example.org
Close date for applications is 31st March.